Harbor Days Festival
Name: Harbor Days Festival
Date: August 3, 2017
Time: 9:30 AM - 10:00 PM EDT
- 9:30-10:30 a.m. Zumba Fitness in the Park – Located at the west end of Veterans Memorial Park. Presented by Bodywise Fitness and Wellness Center.
- 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. Civilian Ops Laser Tag located on the Library Grounds
- 10:00-5:00 p.m. The Champion S.A.I.L. (Success Always Involves Learning) Exhibit and Rides
- 10:00 a.m. Bicycle Stunt Show located on west end of River St
- 11-9 p.m. Food Truck Garden Open at the corner of Spruce and River Streets, across from Veterans Memorial Park
- 1:00-3:00 p.m. $100K Hole in One Contest – Qualifying Rounds
- 2:00 – 4:00 p.m Youth Painting with a Twist at the HERTH
- 2:00 p.m. Bicycle Stunt Show located on west end of River St
- 4-10:00 p.m. Arnold’s Amusement Carnival Open. Hosted by the Elk Rapids Lions Club.
- 4-7 p.m. Harbor Days Has Talent with Brotha James on the Entertainment Stage. Located at the west end of Veterans Memorial Park
- 5-9 p.m. ER Kicks 3×3 Soccer Tournament at the Elk Rapids High School soccer fields. Presented by the Elk Rapids High School Boys Soccer Program. Visit www.elksoccer.com for registration details.
- 6:00 – 9:00 p.m. Adult Painting with a Twist at the HERTH
- 6:00 p.m. Bicycle Stunt Show located on west end River St
- 7:00 p.m. Harbor Voices at First Presbyterian Church
- 8:00 – 10:00 p.m. Music in the Park on the Entertainment Stage. Located at the west end of Veterans Memorial Park. Featuring Brotha James
- 7 p.m. – 12:30 a.m. Beverage Tent featuring Yankee Station sponsored by AMVETS Post 114