Do you have sales skills with a tech background?? AscomNorth has an opening for a Technology/Telephony Inside and Outside Sales -Telephony, Video Surveillance, Card Access, Paging Systems, Pro Sound and Video Systems.
The Sales Consultant in the Traverse City area is a full-time outside business to business sales consultant who is responsible for retaining and growing current accounts and for gaining new market share in a given territory. Experience in the Technology and Communications market is helpful.
Please reply to email@example.com with resume, cover letter and salary history. Must have sales experience. Telephony/Technology knowledge and experience is critical.
1. Articulate and position Technology/Telephony services and solutions to key decision makers
2. Aggressively pursue competitive accounts competitors
3. Manage the entire sales cycle across customer accounts, engaging specialists as needed
4. Propose and close sales that achieve total revenue growth, profit and customer satisfaction plans
5. Keep abreast of changes in technology and understanding of basic user abilities
6. Prepare daily/weekly action plans by individuals as well as by team to insure focused activity
7. Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, dials and database updates
8. Meet or exceed revenue and gross profit expectations
9. Perform other duties as assigned
1. Degree in business or other related field of Telephony and Technology
2. Previous business-to-business sales experience or internship preferred but not required
3. Valid driver’s license and minimum levels of auto insurance coverage
4. Excellent communication (oral and written and presentation skills)
5. Proficiency using MS Office, e.g., PowerPoint, Excel and Word and the internet for research
6. Personal drive and internal motivation toward high achievement
7. Ability to work collaboratively and effectively in a team-oriented environment
8. Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment at all organizational levels
9. Demonstrated flexibility and adaptability; willingness to take risks and try new approaches
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Job Type: Full-time